Join the Shift3 Family
We’re proud to be an Equal employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
We’re looking for
Under the direction of Leadership, implement marketing plans for assigned services and internal departments to include collateral creation. Delivers measurable results that drive top and bottom line growth.
- – Proactively coordinate collateral material updates in coordination with department managers.
- – Analyzes research and identify the new opportunities most likely to offer a maximum return on investment.
- – Primary responsibility for copywriting and messaging, including but not limited to: emails, sales collateral, infographics, videos, advertisements, blogs, websites, landing pages, white-papers, case studies, RFP/RFI RFQ responses, etc.
- – Assist with graphic creation in support of marketing. campaigns, advertising, web promotions, tradeshows, white papers, collateral, infographics and other projects as directed.
- – Develop and manage a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience.
- – Develop and implement marketing automation / digital marketing campaigns.
- – Develop content / campaigns across owned and earned social channels, including, but not limited to blog posts, LinkedIn, website photos and videos to drive consistent, relevant traffic and engagement.
- – Recommends marketing strategy adjustments to meet changing market and competitive conditions.
- – Research and coordinate relevant trade show participation.
- – Active participation and management of web activities, including Search Engine Optimization and Pay Per Click activities across business fields.
- – Drive social media lead generation efforts in support of marketing campaigns.
- – Participation in marketing strategy and planning.
- – Good writer
- – Graphic design experience a plus
- – Drip campaign – strong experience
- – Social Media – strong experience
- – SEO and PPC experience a plus
Full Time Employees Benefits
- 100% employer paid premiums for medical, vision and dental insurance for employees and their dependents.
- Employees enjoy a Platinum Medical Plan, among the best medical plans available in the market.
- Medical plans include low deductibles designed to provide the most comprehensive benefits with the lowest out-of-pocket costs to employees.
- Free Employee Total Well-Being Assistance Program. Wellness program offers free, confidential coaching and referral services for physical activity, nutrition, weight management, smoking and tobacco cessation, stress management, and heart health, such as:
- Financial Assistance: Free expert financial planning and consultation.
- Health Coaching: Free personalized telephonic and technology-enabled health coaching.
- Legal Assistance: Free telephonic or face-to-face legal consultation.
- Family Assistance: Consultation and referral services for daily living issues such as dependent care, auto repair, pet care and home improvement.
- Counseling: Confidential counseling and referral services for a wide array of personal and work-related concerns, such as: Depression, Stress & Anxiety, Marriage and Relationship Problems, Grief and Loss, and Substance Abuse.
- Employee Gym membership: Employer paid gym membership to onsite facility.
- Open Paid Time Off plan: We understand the need for and encourage employees to take time away from work. Exempt employees are eligible for an Open PTO plan (unlimited PTO) which affords them the flexibility to take PTO as needed. The Company does not track or limit employee PTO under this policy.
- 11 paid holidays per year