Join the Shift3 Family
We’re proud to be an Equal employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
We’re looking for
- Shift3 Technologies is a small team with big aspirations. We’re not looking for an HTML/CSS master. We’re looking for skilled programmers. We want someone who is looking for a position where they get a say in how the product is built and what the user experience is supposed to be like. Come ready to bounce ideas around and live the developer life. We prefer someone local, so we’re prepared to help with moving costs. (No VISA help at this time, sorry :/) Pay is excellent for the Central Valley, and the benefits are top notch. Craft beer in the fridge, plus lunches from time-to-time, plus we send you to a conference or two. We’re a tight-knit team living in a city where people say technology doesn’t exist. They’re wrong. Come help us prove it. Our office is located inside of an emerging techhub called Bitwise Industries. Bitwise Industries is changing the face of an entire industry in a city. Be a part of that.
About this job
- This is a full-time job in Fresno, CA. Not project work.
- – .NET
- – MEAN
- – PHP/Laravel/MySQL
- – Ruby on Rails
- – Python
- – Postgres
Web Application Developer Job Responsibilities:
- – Creates user information solutions by developing, implementing, and maintaining web applications.
Web Application Developer Job Duties:
- – Defines site objectives by analyzing user requirements; envisioning system features and functionality.
- – Designs and develops web applications by setting expectations and features priorities throughout development life cycle; determining design methodologies and tool sets; completing programming using languages and software products; designing and conducting tests.
- – Recommends system solutions by comparing advantages and disadvantages of custom development and purchase alternatives.
- – Integrates applications by designing database architecture and server scripting; studying and establishing connectivity with network systems, search engines, and information servers.
- – Completes applications development by coordinating requirements, schedules, and activities; contributing to team meetings; troubleshooting development and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms.
- – Supports users by developing documentation and assistance tools.
- – Updates job knowledge by researching new technologies and software products; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- – Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- – Supports and develops web application developers by providing advice, coaching and educational opportunities.
Web Application Developer Skills and Qualifications:
- – Degree not required, but two to five years of experience or demonstrated experience. Not all programmers are alike. Show us what you can do.
- – Github/Gitflow proficiency required.
- – API Integration skills should be strong
- – Written Communication should be excellent
- – Verbal communication should be above average
- Bitwise Industries is a company building an empire in Fresno, CA. It doesn’t say much to say that we think what we’re doing is important, because everyone thinks their work is important. Apply and find out for yourself.
- We are looking for an experienced Software Development Project Manager that can use his or her project management expertise to follow each initiative through from ideation to implementation in a fast-paced Agile environment. The person in this role has an exceptional ability to project manage delivery teams, possesses strong technical skills, has proven project management expertise, great communication skills, and is astute at motivating teams to achieve results in a fast-paced, multi-client, multi-project environment.
Who You Are
- You are exceptionally organized and love creating and working with project plans to identify the best way to meet client and team needs. You are passionate about schedules and delivery, and you love working with software development teams.
- – Deliver projects on time, within client budget parameters with the highest degree of quality
- – Create and execute against project plans and delivery commitments; Manage the day-to-day activities of the delivery team within an Agile/Scrum environment
- – Develop, communicate and implement program / project risk / issue management plans and strategies (e.g., mitigation, avoidance, transfer, acceptance)
- – Manage and track team velocity, project budget and other KPIs in relation to the project plan and published progress reports
- – Develop project scope statements, in consultation with applicable stakeholders to create project estimates (e.g., Project Charter, Statement of Work, Business Vision & Scope Document)
- – Identify the level of the skills, duration and effort required for successful project execution
- – Manage, and appropriately escalate, delivery impediments, risks, issues, and changes tied to the product development initiatives
- – Report on status of development, quality, operations and system performance to internal and external stakeholders
- – Identify project management best practices and implement right-sized solutions as needed
- – Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Project Management, or related field
- – Technical credentials, with at least 4 years of experience working with software development teams
- – A strong track record of project delivery for large, cross-functional, projects
- – Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences
- – Strong interpersonal and customer service skills are a must, as face-to-face client communication and interaction are a necessity
- – A track record of communicating well with executives and non-technical leaders
- – Experience managing Agile, Scrum, or other rapid application development teams
- – PMI certification is a plus
- – Scrum certification is a plus
Remote position possible
- Shift3 Technologies, a division of Bitwise Industries, is a fast growing technology company full of world-class development talent. But it is our authentic company culture and fidelity to mission that makes us a wonderful place to work. If you are looking to work with a group of high energy people, set on solving meaningful problems through the use of technology, we would like to talk to you.
- We are looking for an Online Marketing Specialist to join us in our crusade to make the world a better place through technology. This role is responsible for digital marketing for Shift3 Technologies, driving the development, execution, and measurement of both inbound and outbound marketing campaigns (including email, online display advertising, SEO, and social elements) focused on driving lead generation and engagement. The successful candidate will work with external and internal partners to significantly increase our online marketing presence and optimize marketing spend to achieve ROI and revenue goals, while possessing a combination of analytical, creative and communication skills.
- – Develop, execute, and measure all web, email and social media campaigns.
- – Design, build, and maintain digital and social media presence to drive thought leadership.
- – Manage digital and social agencies, acting as the project manager for the redesign and redeployment of corporate online properties.
- – Act as the conduit for all websites and social outlets.
- – Execute both scheduled and automated outbound and inbound marketing campaigns, including testing, and configuring workflow deployments.
- – Manage email marketing database and all unsubscribe requests and processes to ensure compliance with CAN-SPAM, CASL, GDPR and other global standards.
- – Establish, execute and measure all paid advertising campaigns and drive SEO ranking and keyword efficacy.
- – Analyze, review and implement changes to the site so it is optimized for search engines.
- – Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages that optimize demand.
- – Evaluate customer experience across digital channels, mapping a streamlined customer journey from marketing to sales.
Skills, Knowledge and Qualifications:
- – Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or related field, or equivalent work experience.
- – More than three (3) years of demonstrated digital and social marketing experience, with knowledge of all aspects of product marketing techniques and programs.
- – Expertise in leading and managing marketing database activity, email and social media campaigns utilizing marketing tools.
- – Experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- – Experience in optimizing landing pages and A/B and multivariate experiments.
- – Working knowledge of HTML.
- – Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- – Demonstrated, excellent written communications skills, including ability to independently write or edit customer-facing or external communications.
- – Ability to independently manage multiple marketing campaigns and integrated projects.
- – Motivated, reliable, and flexible individual able to work in fluid and complex situations.
Company Provided Laptop
To apply, please send cover letter and resume
Full-Time Employees Benefits
- 100% employer paid premiums for medical, vision and dental insurance for employees and their dependents.
- Employees enjoy a Platinum Medical Plan, among the best medical plans available in the market.
- Medical plans include low deductibles designed to provide the most comprehensive benefits with the lowest out-of-pocket costs to employees.
- Company-provided Laptop.
- 401k with employer match.
- Free Employee Total Well-Being Assistance Program. Wellness program offers free, confidential coaching and referral services for physical activity, nutrition, weight management, smoking and tobacco cessation, stress management, and heart health, such as:
- Financial Assistance: Free expert financial planning and consultation.
- Health Coaching: Free personalized telephonic and technology-enabled health coaching.
- Legal Assistance: Free telephonic or face-to-face legal consultation.
- Family Assistance: Consultation and referral services for daily living issues such as dependent care, auto repair, pet care and home improvement.
- Counseling: Confidential counseling and referral services for a wide array of personal and work-related concerns, such as: Depression, Stress & Anxiety, Marriage and Relationship Problems, Grief and Loss, and Substance Abuse.
- Employee Gym membership: Employer paid gym membership to onsite facility.
- Open Paid Time Off plan: We understand the need for and encourage employees to take time away from work. Exempt employees are eligible for an Open PTO plan (unlimited PTO) which affords them the flexibility to take PTO as needed. The Company does not track or limit employee PTO under this policy.
- 11 paid holidays per year