Method to our Wonderful Madness
Bottomline, we build quality custom software products fast at Shift3 Technologies.We aspire to remove all frustration associated with slow product development and give you an entirely fresh perspective of the typical agile software development approach. We call our approach the Shift3 Six.
The Shift3 Six provides a detailed roadmap that navigates our clients through a clear vision, aggressive planning, implementation and finalization.
Divided into two major phases, the first three steps we strategize, communicate and plan. The second phase we execute, develop and complete. Our secret sauce is agile expediency. Our brilliant point team of project managers, developers, designers, strategic planners and overseers make sure that your project is delivered on time and on budget.
We’ve spent a lot of time calibrating the Shift3 Six so our clients receive an awe-inspiring product that helps them create meaningful social impact in their world.
We’re located at the nerve center of the techhub Bitwise Industries, where we enlist the talent we need from a veritable ocean of developers, planners, project managers and testers. We’re never short of brilliant talent to get us from execution to completion.
A Glimpse into the Shift3 Methodology
Client assigns Product Owner (PO), who oversees the work being performed.
- PO ensures that all impediments to the project are removed; also ensures functionality, cost and schedule meet the requirements of the project.
- The PO sits in on SCRUMs and provides decisions to all questions and backlog grooming.
- The PO is the single point of contact with client, ensuring that all decisions are appropriate, engaging, and receiving approval/acceptance from all client constituents/stakeholders.
Development through iterative cycles (sprints)
- Thorough involvement with the client to ensure end product meets their expectations via the sprint process.
- This process allows for earlier release of the product features and functionality and adjustments to the process to refine the deliverable to meet the client’s needs.
The PO will be asked to review these tools and ensure that the proposed solution meets the requirements.
- PO and all other Customer stakeholders, approved by PO, will be given access to Basecamp.
- Basecamp is a project information repository where decisions and communication is logged on the project. This will also be a quick bi-directional communication tool for both client and Shift3 to share information and other related data.
- Final approval and completion